Thursday, 10 January 2013

New Year Topshop treats

New Year Topshop treats

So I treated myself to a few new things from the Topshop sale (and also not from the sale =p). I've been needing some new jeans for a while and I've liked these t-shirt dresses since I first saw them before the Summer so when I saw them in the tall section I couldn't resist! The hoodies were also down to £15 each (plus student discount) and I always wear hoodies and such around the house and to the gym so I knew they'd come in handy. As for the bag, I'm in love with this Philip Lim bag so when I saw this bag I had to get it as it's the closest thing I'll ever get to having one! It's such a nice bag though, really roomy and seems really well made so I was well chuffed with it!
Overall it was a pretty good Topshop haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment